Riding Toys For 1 Year Olds
- Year 1 (I) was a common year starting on Saturday of the Julian calendar, and was the first year of the Christian/Common era. The preceding year is 1 BC in the widely used Gregorian calendar or in its predecessor, the Julian calendar, neither of which has a "year zero".
- An electoral district of Canada
- the sport of siting on the back of a horse while controlling its movements
- travel by being carried on horseback
- (ride) drive: a journey in a vehicle (usually an automobile); "he took the family for a drive in his new car"
- One of three former administrative divisions of Yorkshire
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- Olds was a provincial electoral district in Alberta, Canada. The district was mandated to return a single member to the Legislative Assembly of Alberta from 1909 to 1963. The district was combined with the Didsbury electoral district to form Olds-Didsbury.
- A data set on direct access storage that contains the log records written by DBCTL. When the current OLDS is full, IMS continues logging to a further available OLDS.
My first birthday present!
I won't say exactly how old this toy is, but it's old. It was my first birthday gift from my parents and over the years, it's logged many miles. My brother had it after me, followed by my sister and then all three of my own children rode around on it. He's always been referred to as Ducky. My grandparents lived up a long gravel driveway at the top of a hill. My brother would position himself at the top, push off, raise his chubby little legs and he and Ducky would fly all the way to the bottom. One time, he was at the top of my great grandparents' back porch (I think he was about two at the time) and he went straight down the steps, landing face-first on the metal door mat at the bottom...he had a grid on his face for a week. Ducky survived it all!
I can't believe it's May 1st already.
By the way, my 365 photo for today isn't me--meet my teddy bear. It doesn't have a name, actually, so I don't know what to call it. It is older than me (I am sixteen and probably it is nineteen years old). This used to be my sister's back on her first birthday, but as far as I could remember, it already belonged to me when I was around two or three. Two years ago, I had to give up my stuffed toys. I gave others away except this one.
And today is SATURDAY! *party whistle goes off!*
I got so tired riding on the scooter and doing turns in our street late this afternoon. It was fun!!! :)
tigi bed head girl toys shine serum
puzzle toys for adults
egyptian toys for kids
alex toys kitchen
smyths toys limerick
smyths toys waterford
new dr who toys
maple wood toys
bakugan toys battle
| TOP |