Discount Toddler Toys - The Original Transformer Toys.
Discount Toddler Toys
- A deduction from the usual cost of something, typically given for prompt or advance payment or to a special category of buyers
- A percentage deducted from the face value of a bill of exchange or promissory note when it changes hands before the due date
- give a reduction in price on; "I never discount these books-they sell like hot cakes"
- dismiss: bar from attention or consideration; "She dismissed his advances"
- the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- A young child who is just beginning to walk
- a young child
- A toddler is a young child who is of the age of learning to walk, between infancy and childhood. Toddling usually begins between the ages of 12 and 18 months.
- A quite young human being, typically two to three years old, but can refer to any child that has started walking, up to about four years old, or at the time they have mastered walking; A traffic cone
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
One of my friends has a membership to the Shedd Aquarium. Since she was off work today she asked if I wanted to take the girls. So we did. She stopped here first, then we headed over to the aquarium. Kenzie saw Lake Michigan as we walked toward the aquarium and kept calling it an ocean. I told her to go stand so I could take a picture of her in front of the "ocean". It was pretty cute.
She had a lot of fun looking at all the fish. We picked out a couple toys in the gift shop (members get a discount....yay!). Kenzie chose a little stuffed turtle, but I also chose a cute pink stuffed seal for her. I chose a pink penguin for Aubrey.
After the aquarium, we stopped for a late lunch at Panera Bread, then headed home. I hoped Kenzie would nap after all that walking around and fun earlier in the day, but I think she maybe only slept for about half an hour.
In the evening, we went to a potluck at one of John's co-workers homes. Kenzie had even more fun there, getting to play with the older girls. When it was time to go, John went to go find her. She was putting together puzzles with the older girls and told him "She was playing puzzles." When we got home, I carried her into the house and asked her if she had fun. She told me that "Kenzie had fun playing at the kids' house." Even though they were all older, the youngest maybe was 8 or 9, it was good for her to have interaction with people at least a little closer to her age.
train toys for boys
nightmare before christmas plush toys
star wars science toys
alex toys in my kitchen
newest toys for christmas 2011
go go toys uk
best 2 year old toys
asian designer toys
children toys suppliers
hot toys truetype narrow shoulder
| TOP |