World Tech Toys Skyhawk Helicopter
- A type of aircraft that derives both lift and propulsion from one or two sets of horizontally revolving overhead rotors. It is capable of moving vertically and horizontally, the direction of motion being controlled by the pitch of the rotor blades
- A helicopter is a type of rotorcraft in which lift and thrust are supplied by one or more engine driven rotors. In contrast with fixed-wing aircraft, this allows the helicopter to take off and land vertically, to hover, and to fly forwards, backwards and laterally.
- an aircraft without wings that obtains its lift from the rotation of overhead blades
- HElicopTEr is the ninth studio album by the post-industrial electronic band Download. HElicopTEr strays away the group's two previous albums FiXer and Effector in that it is less ambient and more experimental.
- Skyhawk is a thrill ride at Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. It is located in Frontiertown near the middle of the park. It was opened May 6, 2006, the beginning of Cedar Point's 137th season.
- Skyhawk is a fictional character published by Marvel Comics. He first appeared in Thor #395, (September 1988), and was created by Tom DeFalco and Ron Frenz.
- Skyhawk is the name of one of the mascots for the Atlanta Hawks professional basketball team in the NBA. He is an anthropomorphic hawk wearing basketball shorts, a nylon body suit and mask, and wrestling boots.
- The earth, together with all of its countries, peoples, and natural features
- Denoting one of the most important or influential people or things of its class
- universe: everything that exists anywhere; "they study the evolution of the universe"; "the biggest tree in existence"
- All of the people, societies, and institutions on the earth
- global: involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope; "global war"; "global monetary policy"; "neither national nor continental but planetary"; "a world crisis"; "of worldwide significance"
- people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest; "the Western world"
- Tech is the name of the fawn and white lineage of English bulldogs, which serves as the live mascot of Louisiana Tech University. Tech is owned by the LA Tech Student Government Association and resides with either a faculty member or local alumnus selected by the SGA.
- The Tech (Catalan: Tec) is a river in southern France, very close to the French-Spanish border. It runs through a valley in the Pyrenees-Orientales, in the former Roussillon, and is 84 km long. Its source is the Parcigoule Valley (2,500 meters high) and it feeds the Mediterranean Sea.
- technical school: a school teaching mechanical and industrial arts and the applied sciences
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
These Skyhawks are really loud! Although they dont have afterburners...Very interesting colours-they always have to start some minutes earlier than the Phantoms and go north to the training area over the North Sea and in this area they have to try to get rid of the Phantoms who have to chase them...funny game :-) the skyhawk pilots are civilians with normal occupations!
Skyhawk, Cedar Point
(103ft/31m, 65mph/105kph - world's tallest swing ride).
This was one of the two rides that managed to scared me. Only got to ride it once though.
the best toys of 2011
ice cream truck toys
parachute men toys
best boy toys 2011
top selling toys for christmas 2011
thinkway toys zurg
new wooden toys
online toys singapore
| TOP |